Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Diana+

     Well, Chantry finally talked me into blogging. I needed a fun enough model to do creative things with yet simple enough to ditch at the first sign of failure...So we decided to do sort of a photo journal type thingy. A photo a day. maybe every other day. I'll try every day for now.

I guess I'll start by introducing a camera that I love. and hope to put photos from it on here soon.
its the Diana+. I love photo overlapping. its cheaply built so you get light leaks. and the lens is plastic which creates a dreamlike look to the photos...


I'll need to go purchase one of these as well due too this one being on loan from our friend keti.


1 comment:

  1. First: thank you for finally blogging. Second: I work with a Holga and love the little light leaks and all the other nuances of a toy camera. But if you were on Facebook, you'd already know that.

    ReplyDelete